Time to wrap it up (well ... genetics unit wrap-up ... we still have school until June 9th though NOT in KMS proper. Boo hoo)
HERE'S WHAT TO DO
1) Finish your MIDTERM TIME check in task with your parents. For some of you this will give double credit for now and the missing T2 conference sheet.
2) Finish the Flocabulary Fun work. Remember some of you MUST do this and some of you CAN choose to do this. Good review of all heredity.
3) Complete the lesson on Meiosis (sex cell formation) and fill in the Venn diagram fully with what I've asked for (either venn or t-chart ... not both)
4) Flip coins to find out dominant or recessive traits and DRAW a kid to add to the class yearbook (Faces Lab).
5) AFTER all work is done (and I've graded or commented you are okay to go forward) you can then take the final Show What You Know for Genetics.
RETIRED Science Teacher
Trouble viewing attachments?